hamburger button

Settlement and cash service

In the bank`s branche you have the opportunity:

  • open current accounts in national and foreign currencies;
  • carry out transfer of funds to the accounts of other individuals or legal entities, both within Ukraine and abroad (by SWIFT system);
  • withdraw cash from the account;
  • get cash in cash without opening an account;
  • buy / sell or convert non-cash foreign currency;
  • carry out operations with cash foreign currency (currency exchange operations, registration of a certificate on the export of foreign currency, etc.);
  • open conditional storage account (escrow)

In addition to a wide range of operations in this segment of banking services (from opening current accounts in national and foreign currencies, cash transactions, non-cash transfers to accounts of other legal entities and individuals, buying / converting cash / non-cash foreign currency to SWIFT transfers, with which you you will be able to solve your financial issues with regard to the transfer of funds from abroad to help relatives, as payment for services in foreign educational or medical institutions, etc.

You will be assigned a Personal Assistant for Currency Operations, who will conduct an examination of the intended transaction and will help you find the best solution, provide consulting, including legal and practical support in the compilation of primary and registration of supporting documents under the agreement, will provide the mode of the best interaction with the Bank's units in the process, servicing for currency transactions, and with external structures on issues of registration, correction of documents required for conducting foreign economic operations.

In addition, Industrialbank, informs that taking into account changes in the current currency legislation, the abolition of individual licenses for currency transactions, replaces the system of e-limits. E-Limit is an electronic limit of client transactions, within which the National Bank allows you to send money transfers for:

  • investments abroad (for example, buying shares of foreign companies);
  • placement of funds on own accounts outside of Ukraine;
  • performance of obligations to non-residents under life insurance contracts.

The current e-limit of the NBU allows you to transfer foreign currency abroad for a total amount of up to 100 000 euros (in the equivalent) per year.

Did not find the necessary information?

Enter your phone number and we will call back soon!